George S. Forsyth
position with a growing organization to make a positive impact on revenues, and
experience long term career growth.
36618 Sparta Ave
Madera, CA 93636
Professional Skills Profile
Computer Service and Maintenance
Drafting & Design
Planning & Management
& Statistical Calculations
Engineering & Maintenance
Presentations & Public Speaking
Modeling & Analysis
Reporting & Documentation
& Pneumatic Systems
Improvement & Optimization
Proficient with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe
Illustrator and AutoCAD, AutoCAD Architecture,
AutoCAD MEP, Revit, Revit MEP, Revit Architecture, Navis Works and 3DS Max
West Star Environmental Fresno, CA March 2004 to January 2015
(Design & Build contractor)
BIM Manager/Draftsperson (full-time)
- Design Service Stations, Generator Fuel Systems, incl. Plumbing, Building, Electrical, Site Plans using AutoCAD Architecture/MEP and Revit.
- Prepare detailed assembly drawings for on-site production and create BIM 3D models from sketches and 2d drawings.
- Work independently with little or no direct supervision.
- Design and implemented CAD drafting system and CAD Standards.
- Develop and manage construction production schedules.
- Create 3D renderings for sales presentations.
Carlin Manufacturing, Inc. Fresno, CA March
2007 to January 2012
commercial kitchen facilities)
- Member of 5-person product design and engineering team responsible for new product designs as well as enhancements to existing products, systems and technologies.
- Prepared detailed assembly drawings and construction documents for on-site production and created computer models from sketches and antiquated drawings.
- Worked independently with little or no direct supervision and under direct supervision.
Personal Publishers Madera, CA September
2001 to Present
(Internet Service Provider,
Web Developer, Design Draftsman)
Administrator/ Web Developer
- Designed Service Stations, Generator Fuel Systems, incl. Plumbing, Building, Electrical, Site Plans using AutoCAD v2010-2014.
- Performed Wide Area Network installations with connectivity using Asynchronous Dial-in, Dedicated and Dial-in ISDN and DSL.
- Installation and configuration of MS Windows Advanced server on various hardware platforms.
- LAN installation and configuration for various small to mid-sized business clients.
- Provided technical support, maintenance and customer service for a 500 to 3000 dial-in client network.
- Designed and programmed client web sites.
Boyle Engineering Fresno, CA February
1993 to February 1994
- Maintain and update technical drawings for Cal State Prison project.
- Created detailed technical drawings of structural designs according to specifications provided by engineering staff.
Carlin Manufacturing Fresno, CA April
1992 to January 1993
commercial kitchen facilities)
- Developed CAD drawings for newly acquired facilities, updating and maintaining existing facility documentation.
- Created detailed technical drawings of structural designs according to specifications for retail, commercial and industrial projects.
- Developed a CAD parts library by converting legacy drawings into AutoCad files.
- Designed mobile kitchens and refrigerated food transports.
- Created technical manuals for military kitchens.
Kirby Manufacturing Merced, CA March
1985 to April 1991
(Designer/manufacturer of cattle feeding equipment)
- Designed cattle feeding vehicles and associated equipment.
- Developed manufacturing drawings.
- Created technical manuals
- Designed and implemented CAD drafting system and CAD Standards.
- Created computerized inventory control and cost accounting system.
Hussman Corporation Merced, CA January
1984 to February 1985
(Designer/manufacturer Refrigerated Walk-In Coolers/Freezers and Checkout Stands)
- Designed walk-in refrigeration equipment. i.e. (coolers and freezers).
- Developed manufacturing drawings for production departments.
US Navy November 1976 to February 1983
- Monitored fuel and water inventories.
- Repaired and maintained water, fuel, steam systems mechanisms.
Associate of Science Building
Information Modeling– Concentration in Drafting & Design
- International Academy of Design & Technology, Tampa FL June 2014
- School of Fluid Power 12 hours Basic Fluid Power and 12 hours Advanced
Fluid Power April 1988
- Attended and graduated US Naval Boiler “A” school - 1977
HONORS AND AWARDS
Certificate of Outstanding Achievement - Engineering Design - Kirby
Manufacturing, Inc. March 1991
Presidents List - Sanford Brown - 4.0 GPA - 2012 - 2014